||8 months ago|
|filament||10 months ago|
|10 months ago|
|printer||10 months ago|
|LICENSE||8 months ago|
|README.md||10 months ago|
|slic3r.ini||10 months ago|
My Slic3r Settings
Some of these settings are quite specific to my RepRap Prusa i3 (MK1) printer, because it wasn't built from a standard kit. See my website for a little build blog.
Clone this repository to the settings file directory of Slic3r.
- Linux: TODO
- Windows: TODO
Previously I cloned the repository to my documents folder and then symlinked
~/Library/Application Support/Slic3r to it.
But this does not work any more with macOS Catalina, because the sandbox prevents the slicer to access the user's documents.
- Prusa i3, sheet model
- wodden sheets, watercut. Re-enforced at the top by some piece of wood. X-axis mirrored.
- NEMA17 stepper motors
- T2.5 belts, M5 screws as Z-axis spindle
- mkII heatbed
- J-Head Hotend for 3 mm filament
- Greg´s Wade Extruder
- RAMPS 1.4 electronics with Pololu drivers
- 200W 12V power supply by meanwell
- Octolapse plugin for better timelapses (pictures of each layer from the top)